Monday, October 04, 2010

Brewfest Draws to an End

Here we are, Monday. Brewfest ends in a short amount of days, and I still haven't managed to get a Ram on any of my characters. 'All I got from Brewfest was this lousy kodo that I 'already know.' They should make t-shirts. Well, I got two Tankard O' Terrors, a handful of Shankers, and kodos on the same character that I sadly just had to delete. I also did decide to be a mega nerd and go for the holiday achievement on Scoodle the Noodle. I skipped For the Children because I...was in denial. I only have about five more, so I gotta wait a whole year to do it again. Yes, I would like to have a Pink Drake to fly around on scalping Scourge, because no one can make me want a digital dragon that will not benefit me in anyway like Blizzard can. Thanks for screwing up my priorities guys.
I take that back, Blizz.
But only if a Ram drops tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment